Dr. Luke Henry, D.C. Chiropractor, serving the greater Greenville, SC area.
"At "Prime Care" Medical - Chiropractic - Injury Center,
our mission is to serve as many patients as possible with exceptional chiropractic care."
Dr. Luke Henry, D.C. grew up in Rutland, Vermont and came to Upstate South Carolina to study engineering on a full academic scholarship from Clemson University. While a student, Henry suffered a neck injury from martial arts and weight training and this lead to his first experience as a chiropractic patient. Later, he was treated by a chiropractor for auto accident injuries and because of chiropractic he was able to make a complete recovery. After completing his engineering degree, Henry decided to become a doctor of chiropractic and attended Sherman College in Spartanburg, SC. He excelled as a chiropractic student, tutoring other students in basic and clinical sciences and graduating at the top of his class.
Today, Dr. Luke Henry, D.C. has completed hundreds of hours in postgraduate education, including rigorous training in the care of auto accident injuries. He has helped hundreds of patients of all ages to recover from neck and back pain, headaches, sports injuries, and auto injuries. Dr. Henry offers advanced technology for drugless, non-surgical pain relief, including spinal decompression and cold laser therapy.
Dr. Luke Henry, D.C. has completed hundreds of hours in postgraduate education, including rigorous training in the care of auto accident injuries. He is available to speak on "How to Survive an Auto Accident."
- Postgraduate Education in Whiplash Injuries- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Postgraduate training in therapeutic modalities - New York Chiropractic College
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Sherman College, Spartanburg, SC
- B.S. Computer Engineering, minor in Mathematics - Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Postgraduate training - "Personal Injury University"
- Licensed chiropractic physician in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Engineer in Training Certification, South Carolina Board of Engineering
Dr. Luke Henry, D.C. has treated hundreds of patients with acute and chronic pain, including children, seniors, and post-surgical patients.
Postgraduate training in the treatment of whiplash injuries and extremities.
Postgraduate / Continuing Education
- American Chiropractic Association
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association
Summa Cum Laude graduate of Sherman College
Honors and Awards
Dr. Luke Henry, D.C. has taught college courses in anatomy and physiology
Awards for Clinical Excellence and Knowledge
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research Summer 2011
- Contributing author to the book, "Neck Pain, Neck Pain: Why Your Neck Hurts and What You Can Do About It"
Doctor participates with the following insurances
- Blue Cross Blue Shield,
- State Health Plan,
- Blue Choice,
- Aetna, Cigna,
- Medicare, Medicaid and many others.
- Auto injuries are usually covered at 100% by the faulty party’s insurance.